搜索
热搜: unable
查看: 5541|回复: 1

Ubuntu 下的GLES加速用到的库源码在哪?

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-1-24 02:59:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在英文站上提问了,就不翻译回中文了, 直接贴出来吧,大神们见谅。
Hi guys,

I was trying to run the Ubuntu 12.04 Precise on Cubieboard, i succeded.  
And then I wanna open the hardware acceleration for both graphic(Mali 400) and video decoding(CedarX).

Now I am still on the first step(Graphic acceleration)

I compared the code and found that the latest kenerl from sunxi-bsp was integrated with xf86-video-mali r3p0 04rel0 kernel drivers, then I also built the libUMP and libMali by r3p0 04rel0 source code.

my question is, where is the source code for libEGL.so & libGLESv1_CM.so & libGLESv3.so?

They were existed in the linux-sunxi official released package, but I found that all of them was linked to libMali.so, and I failed to run any application using libEGL like glmark2-es2, even the test program under Mali-Libs, the error message was saying that "some referenced symbols not found on libEGL.so"(actually, it's libMali.so).

And then from this page 2D/3D Graphics Linux Demo (X11, EGL, GLES2, Qt4) on AllWinner A10 Tablet, somebody successfully opened the graphic acceleration, and he also provided a link for precompiled library files including real EGL&GLES , but it doesn't work on my machine,  still some error message said that "some other referenced symbols was not found".

that's why i look for the source code...

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-27 22:31:56 | 显示全部楼层
libEGL.so & libGLESv1_CM.so & libGLESv3.so 是ARM的私有库,应该是没有代码的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|粤ICP备13051116号|cubie.cc---深刻的嵌入式技术讨论社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 09:28 , Processed in 0.019261 second(s), 15 queries .